Thursday, 30 July 2009
What I Need
One of the benefits of passing years is learning to separate what I want from what I need. Although I am still not 100% there, and sometimes confuse the two (especially when really beautiful shoes are involved,) I am doing much better these days at making that distinction. Here is my current Top Five list of needs and wants...I'd love to see your Top Five or Ten for each.
1) A new car. Mine is on it's very last legs and is patched together.
2) More time for myself. I get run down and burned out really quickly when I don't have alone time. It's been scarce lately, and although I love my job and my after hours activities, I need to schedule in Lindsay time to stay on track and healthy
3) Some new jeans Gotta feel just right!
4) Stability in my personal life.
5) More time in the gym
Now for the wants....
1) A whole new shoe wardrobe
2) Two or three new purses
3) A sectional couch
4) Time to scrapbook
5) A real vacation
Your turn...what are your wants and needs, and is it hard to tell which is which sometimes?