Thursday 1 April 2010

11 days into married life...


I am mostly exhausted. Happy, blessed, joyful, but also wiped out...

Still waiting for some down time...my days have been starting at 6:30 or 7 and I am out and doing and running around until 10 or 11 at night...

Why? The rush of the move and all of the wedding planning gave way to the rush of Pesach preparations and the rush of preparing my daughter for her trip to see her grandmother, which has been coupled with the rush of super-tight deadlines at work, on-going attempts to organize our home and the stuff of daily living.

I need a day to sit at Starbucks or under a tree like the girl in the picture and read, maybe go for a long, long, long walk, then take a nap in the sunshine, and just get my bearings back!

Unfortunately, I can't schedule a day like that until ...maybe May? June?

Can anyone loan me a day?

No comments: