Tuesday 13 May 2008

Friday Fill-In Questions....Just a wee bit late!

Found this on Friday Fill-ins! What a great idea! It says Friday, I know, but I am going to start now! What would your answers be to this....go to the site for a blank copy to add to the comments or your blog. If you do it on yours, give your URL to me in a comment so I can read them!

She wrote:
Questions courtesy of Julie this week; if you'd like to leave some for future use, I'd love it!

1. The cake had an extra secret ingredient; it was violets!
2. Send some sunshine through my window.
3. Right now, I need some time to sit at a sidewalk cafe in Paris.
4. Home is where I went Thursday night; it was cozy.
5. Why does lonliness hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the way I'll feel when I finally get to relax tonight.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on stuff at home, tomorrow my plans include taking a long walk and Sunday, I want to read The New York Times cover to cover

No comments: