Monday 19 May 2008

A lost MEME page!

Ok...I was surfing among the sites is often visit and found this MEME. I copied it over, planning to add their contact info and post my link on theirs. But then the web went down, and I cannot remember where I found this! If it's from you, dear reader, Please let me know! And sorry!

First the Rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Ready, set, go!

10 years ago: I was getting to know my new baby daughter

5 things on"to do" list for today
  • Go to the bank
  • Pray for guidance on this travel issue where my ex- wants to have my 10 year old fly alone on a three hours flight (she is terrified and does NOT want to do it), but balks at paying the unaccompanied minor fee so someone will actually watch her.
  • Get the projects on my desk completed
  • Deal with a school issue for my daughter
  • Try to maintain a sense of perspective on so many things ..this too shall pass, this too shall pass, this too shall pass...

Things I would do if I was a Billionaire

  • Invest well enough to ensure that the money would never run out
  • Pay off all the debts and obligations for my family and friends
  • Make one dream come true for each of them
  • Start a newspaper and radio station that would never take an ad so they could ALWAYS tell the truth about what's REALLY happening in the country (take that, Mr. Bush and friends!)
  • Take over all the schools in one really poor city and make them into centers of learning and experience instead of classrooms where people talk at them. Homeschool reality meets EVERYONE!!!!!
  • Help people as I meet them...the waitress working two jobs to support her child, the single dad with the car that just died, the elderly person trapped in a one room apartment with no money to go out and live....to each, hopefully, the thing(s) they need to have a joyous life
  • DO all of the above anonymously
  • Get a nice house in a nice neighborhood with great families and live a normal life

3 bad habits

  • Not trusting my instincts as soon as someone I care about questions them
  • Not exercising enough
  • Believing people even after they've shown they cannot be trusted

5 places I've lived

  • Gainesville, Florida
  • Provo, Utah
  • West Warwick, Rhode Island
  • Cooper City, Florida
  • Hershey, Pennsylvania

5 jobs I've had

  • Children's photographer
  • Writer
  • Social services administrator
  • Tennis coach
  • ER assistant

People I'm tagging
If you haven't been tagged, and would like to play, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: